Monday, April 28, 2008

Webcam Picture at Pebble Beach


Ed Matthews was kind enough to capture webcam photos of us teeing off at #1 on Pebble Beach. This is the webcam photo he saved of our group teeing off.

Double click the picture to get a larger view. Please excuse the morning moisture on the webcam lens.

The golfer just about to hit is Don Rose (I believe). I'm standing in the middle of the picture wearing a yellow top. Mark Manley is on the far right wearing the light colored slacks. And Mike McGee is standing just to the left of Mark. The starter is standing to my left watching Don tee off.

If you look down the fairway at the dog leg, you can just barely see our two forecaddies (Maty and John) watching us tee off.

1 comment:

Mike said...

My heart was beating so hard on this tee that I'm sure they heard it on Saturn. My asshole didn't unpucker for at least three holes. Neat.