Monday, April 28, 2008

Marc and his super model wife



Here is a picture of me and Kristi, who came down to The Inn at Spanish Bay and joined us for dinner Saturday night at Casanova's in Carmel.

Double click the photo to see just how pretty Kristi really is. What, you say? Looks like Vanna White -- but with an MBA?

Yes ... I know ... I've heard it a thousand times this weekend ... I don't deserve her ... and that I am the luckiest man in the world.

So what's your point? You obviously are unaware of a physical trait I share with a horse. Oh yeah ... I usually smell like I've been ridden hard and put up wet. What did you think I meant?

3 comments:

Kerri Mesa said...

Well I knew what you meant Marc, you smelled like a barn right . . . was there any other possible meaning?

As for being lucky with my sis - you bet! You are playing with zero handicap golf with this one!!!

Looks like a fab time was had by all! Do I smell (no not you Marc) annual event?

Kerri

Kristi McGee said...

Oh brother! Marc's just trying to curry favor with me so I won't throw a rod when he wants to go again next year! OK by me as long as he finds some sponsors for the Testosterone Open - I'm sure Nike or Titleist would want some of that action.

Or perhaps, given the volume of wine consumed, the Napa Valley Grape Growers Association wants in!

- Kristi

Mike said...

The generosity of women, especially those in California, never ceases to amaze me.