Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Drinking wine and golfing

In preparation for The Testosterone Open, one of my brother's golf buddies got together with my brother and sent out 12 bottles of wine from Virginia. I intend to add 4 more bottles from my own cellar. And I believe that the Los Angeles golf buddy is bringing up 4 bottles of wine himself.

That gives us 20 bottles of wine to drink in 3 days. 4 golfers. You do the math. That's about 2 bottles of wine per person per day.

We have dinner reservations at Roy's at Spanish Bay, Stillwater Grill (at The Lodge at Pebble Beach), and at Casanova's in Carmel (probably the most famous restaurant in Carmel). So that should help with the wine consumption.

2 comments:

Austin said...

I'm pretty jealous dad. That sounds like a fun time. Try not to break one of your clubs when Mike destroys you!

Bobby said...

Drinking & driving what kind of role model are you setting?